1. Find out what disks are attached to a linux box
sudo lshw -class disk
2. top – Process Activity Command
The top program provides a dynamic real-time view of a running system i.e. actual process activity. By default, it displays the most CPU-intensive tasks running on the server and updates the list every five seconds.
3. ps – Displays The Processes
ps command will report a snapshot of the current processes.
- Print All Process On The Server
- Print Security Information
ps -eo euser,ruser,suser,fuser,f,comm,label
- Find Out The Top 10 Memory Consuming Process
ps -auxf | sort -nr -k 4 | head -10
- Find Out top 10 CPU Consuming Process
ps -auxf | sort -nr -k 3 | head -10